Young mid-twenties couple
A young couple both in their mid twenties, had failed to conceive over a two year period. They lived in the area that did not fund IVF until the female partner reached 34 years old. They sought the advice of a reputable IVF clinic. The sperm count showed a few sperm and IVF using ICSI was advised. The couple were surprised and sought the advice of Fertility Solutions.
Simple enquiry revealed that the man used the gym regularly where he had taken the supplements offered as part of his fitness programme and which he believed were protein only for 2 years. The supplements, in fact, contained testosterone and within 3 months of stopping these, the couple conceived naturally.
A 29 year old man
A 29 year old man contacted fertility solutions as he was finding it difficult to access local services via his GP. He and his wife had been trying to conceive for 2 years without success. His Semen analysis revealed a low sperm count with signs of infection which can be easily seen down the microscope. A discussion with the couple revealed a strong family history of diabetes. Referral back to his GP revealed that the patient himself was diabetic and that he was suffering from a genital tract infection.
Treatment of both of these conditions has resulted in a 30% improvement in his sperm count and the quality of the sperm. The patient’s wife is now pregnant.
These are genuine comments from our patients…
- Claire a big thanks to you and Mr Ramsay we have achieved a great fertility result with your advice and all the tests we done and I would like to give you the good news that my wife is pregnant after a very long journey trying for a baby for 12 years. I came to your clinic and after you analysed my sperm you referred me to see the urologist Mr Jonathan Ramsay he referred me to a DNA fragmentation which was high but with life style changes, a good diet and stopping smoking and drinking my DNA fragmentation came down and we conceived naturally. We are delighted. Mohammad
- Great service and very informative.
- Claire was lovely, understanding and a consummate professional.
- Professional and Caring Service.
- Fertility solutions gave us a comprehensive, efficient service, the doctors were friendly, informative and clear, thank you.
- Wish I had known about Claire earlier. We left more knowledgable, with a plan and for the first time we felt supported.
- A very friendly and professional service was provided that put me at ease at every step. It is great to be able to get the results the same day, and have someone explain them to you as well.
- Claire provide professional, straight forward and informed advice that gave us confidence with the answers.
- Excellent service. Very straight forward to organise appointment. Friendly.
- I can not recommend this company enough, they offered us round the clock advice and support and were very welcoming. We felt very comfortable straight away, highly recommend.
- Service was exceptional, incredibly caring, friendly and understanding staff that go the extra mile in helping us in our journey.
- We have been made to feel so comfortable from the very beginning and they couldn’t have been more helpful and supportive, Simply the best.
- Me and my wife were struggling to fall pregnant after over a year of trying. Visits to our GP left us feeling more confused with negative test results. We were recommended to see Mr Kalsi and it was the best decision we made on our fertility journey. He instantly put my mind at ease and following scans and tests prescribed me with the right treatment plan which over the course of 6 months drastically changed my outlook with much improved sperm counts. Mr Kalsi is a credit to the industry and have no hesitation in recommending to anyone struggling to fall pregnant.
- In what was potentially the most awkward hospital appointment in my life, Claire made me feel relaxed and at ease from the outset.
- Extremely helpful staff , Very easy to find the place. Everything was easy and quick without complications and very clean .The staff sorted me within few mints of Arrival. Thanks for everything.
- Claire was very sympathetic and understanding to the issues we are facing. Was accommodating and gave an explanation through every part of the process.